1/02/2008

Status Update: Movie Lead Role to Be Recast-- Again; Webseries Trailer to Premeire This Week

Hey there, first of all, Happy New Year.

I hope 2008 will be the year of MOTW, both with the full length movie as well as the web series, so with that in mind, here's some news on both projects:


-MOTW: The Movie -- Some news to report. Looks like I'll be recasting the lead role yet again. My friend Josh informed me recently that he won't be able to commit full time to the movie because he'll be busy doing work over in California. I wish him well in his new endeavors and I told him the door is still open for him if he wants.

Now, unlike last time where I was just crushed over having to recast, this time I'm not too upset about it. This means that I'll be planning things out to include the lead role in the upcoming casting call. So I'll keep you posted.

I've also had a meet with one of my old college professors, letting him know about my project and seeing if I can use the resources of the school towards the movie. He told me he will help out, so I will definitely take advantage of it.

Also, I've contacted a couple of possible leads for makeup artists for the movie as well. It's still very very early and I've yet to hear anything back, but again I'll keep you posted.

-MOTW: The Webseries -- Things are progressing along as far as the web series goes. After first planning to begin the series of webisodes in December, it will now start January 5th instead. My friend Will Phelps will be doing the first episode, with future installments to follow once a month.

I've also crafted together a trailer to promote the upcoming series, which will debut this week. You'll be able to see the trailer here on this page and on YouTube as soon as it's done.

The development of the series has come along pretty well. I've helped establish another storyline for one friend who's doing an episode and come up with a couple more ideas for others.
As always, I'll keep you posted.

That's the latest for now. Watch for the world premeire of the webseries trailer on the next post, with the series debut to follow.

No comments: