1/07/2008

Major News: MOTW Web Series Premiere Delayed, First Pics from Debut Episode

Hey there.

I know you were expecting to see the first episode of MOTW: The Web Series by now. The trailer promoting the series announced that it would premiere on Saturday, Jan. 5. And up into that point, it was going to be the case.

But now, things have been delayed for a few days.

My friend William Phelps, who is doing the first episode of the webseries, has been having some problems with his computer and is unable to process the footage he's done so far. So because of that, the episode wasn't ready by the announced premiere date.

These things happen, I've had my share of computer problems over the years, so I know how that goes.

Talking with him earlier, Will's told me that he should have things straightened out this week. So the best case scenario is that the first episode will debut on Wednesday. I'll let you know for sure when it is ready to go.

In the meantime, to hold things over, Will's provided some pictures from the yet-to-be-titled debut episode. Here they are:

























So stay tuned. The first episode of the webseries debuts later on this week.














No comments: