1/25/2008

Major News: MOTW Web Series Premiere Delayed till February

Hey there.

First of all, thanks to everyone who's sent off messages about the web series trailer.

Also, I want to thank all of you for your patience as you await the world premiere of the series.

The trailer posted the launch date for January 5th, but my friend Will's computer troubles -he's doing the first episode, by the way- caused it to be delayed till the 13th. At the time, it looked like the problems were taken care of and that it was going to make the new date.

But, mere hours before the webisode was set to debut, the computer troubles struck again.

So, now Will tells me that more than likely he'll have to get a new computer. So that means the series will be delayed yet again. I talked with him about when would he think be the best time that it'll be ready. He told me most likely February.

So that's when the series will begin.

Sometime in February.

As to an exact date, I'm not going to say. After being burned twice after posting a premiere date, I've decided not to do so until I get the date 100% locked in. So the moment I do, that's when you know.

So, as it stands right now, the first two episodes are set for February and March. Plans are underway to confirm what will be on April. Also, there have been some slight changes as to who will be doing what. A few members have dropped out while some new ones have agreed to join the roster. I'll fill you in on the changes on the next post.

Anyway, thanks again for your patience. I'll let you know when the series will officially get started.

1 comment:

Genaro M. said...

hey men, hiope u b ok. i cheched your site ans says that the world premiere goes on february, hope everithing goes well with it, i'm a big fan of werewolfs and i can't wait to see your work. i have seen some hollywood werewolf movies and suck entirely. you are one of the best ideas in the recent time..