7/21/2006

Status Update: Script Work Resumes

Hey there.

As I type this, we are now two weeks away from beginning production.

Wow, two weeks away. Can you believe it?!

As things draw closer to the shooting date, I'm at work on the next part of the movie script. This is the second stage of what the entire MOTW film will be. I've pretty much got the outline down and have broken the overall script into four parts. I've already completed the first part (and thanks to all of you who have read it so far and have given me comments and favorable response to it) and right now, I'm hard at work on the second. If things go well, I should have that done by the end of the weekend.

What does this mean overall? Well I hope that with the first stage of filming next month, we'll complete the first and second parts. Then we'll do the rest next summer.

In other news, I think I've found a lead for someone to do the music for MOTW. I'm still looking over options and my friend Jason has given me a lead for another possible backup. I'll keep you posted.

And I've still haven't gotten a confirmation about locations for the shoot. I should get the definitive word though by this time next week.

That's it for now. I'll have another update very soon.

In the meantime, here's an entry I posted in my M1F blog about a fellow filmmaker I met who's doing a werewolf film of his own. Check it out here.

No comments: