7/03/2006

Shooting Dates Confirmed!!!!!!!!!

I've got big news to share. We have confirmed shooting dates for the first part of MOTW.

After talking it over with the main people involved, in particular Adam and Jason, who are part of the cast, I can officially say that on the weekend of August 4-6, filming will begin on Mark of the Wolf.

Let me repeat that, cause even though I've known it for a few days now, it's still sinking in.

Filming will begin on the weekend of August 4-6!!

Now the plan is to get the cast together on the 4th, practice the script and start shooting. Then we'll get into a full day of shooting on the 5th, and then do pick-up shots and possibly other stuff on the 6th.

To say I'm excited about this is an understatement. This is something I've envisioned in my mind for over a decade. And now, we're a month away from actually seeing this become a reality. This is a dream come true.

What's next is to confirm locations for the shoot, which should happen this week. I also want to start with storyboards and planning when and where we're going to shoot. But the main task is drawing near. Production will start on August 4th.

I cannot wait.

1 comment:

Ronald said...

That's awesome news! Hope you can get the locations confirmed soon. Are we going to get to see the teaser trailer before filming begins?