10/09/2007

Status Update: Teaser Hits 2000, Meetings and Plans


Hey there.

First of all, the teaser trailer for MOTW has crossed the 2000 views mark on YouTube. It reached the milestone on Oct. 4 and is still climbing. I'm very pleased about that, especially for a video that's been up for about a month now. So thanks to all that has viewed it and left comments as well. Keep them coming.


Next, last week I had a very good meeting with my friend Josh about the movie. It was the second meet I had with my lead actor, only this time we chatted on the phone instead of meeting in person. A main part of our meeting was still going over the script and also laying the groundwork for him to become more involved in the promotional efforts. Hopefully soon, you will start to see him in posters, trailers and the like.


And lastly, I've come up with another plan for the movie. Now, I can't say anything about this just yet, because it's still in the early stages, but if it works out it will definitely open things in the MOTW universe.


That's it for now. I'll have another report soon.

No comments: