10/27/2007

Major News: MOTW Web Series Roster Set!

Small but important update. In my last post, I mentioned about the announcement of the MOTW Web Series, a series of several short films that will be set in the universe of the full length film. I told you that I've asked several friends and acquaintances if they would be interested in taking part, and the response has been overwhelming.

Just today, the last spot available for the webisodes has been confirmed and I can proudly announce that the Web Series Roster has been set.

These are the ones who will be writing and/or filming an episode of the series: William Phelps, Armin Stojanovic, Chas Blankenship, Andrew Mitchell, Thomas Gallagher, Thomas Blevins and Thomas Parker.

Each will do one episode. Some will just write the episode, while the others will write as well as film them. Me and my friends will do the rest of the series, which will total out to either ten or eleven episodes.

Through some of the conversations I've had with the guys, they have told me what their ideas will be about, some have even shown me the scripts, and others have told me what effects they plan to do. So far, all of it looks very very cool.

So again guys, thanks for taking part of this. I look forward to helping each and every one of you putting the episodes together. I'll keep you posted on how things progress.

No comments: