11/07/2009

Status Update: New Addition to Webseries Roster, Plus New Website Coming Soon!

Hey there.

Again, it's been a while since there's been an update on the webseries, but things are happening behind the scenes with writing (a few new story ideas have been put together) filming( at least one has begun production) and promotion. As soon as I get word on how things are progressing, I'll be sure to let everyone know.

I do want to extend a personal shout out to Josh Trett and his crew from Trett Films in England. Recently, Josh agreed to do an full length episode of the series. The episode, entitled "Survive the Night", will be written by Josh based on one of my story ideas. Currently, it is still in the writing stages, but I'll keep you posted on it's progress. Welcome aboard Josh!

Also, ever since the first promo trailer of the MOTW movie came out almost two years ago, I wanted to put together an official website for not only the movie, but the webseries as well. Well, I'm pleased to announce that it will become a reality very soon.

The official MOTW site will launch sometime by the end of the month or early December. Things will be limited at first, but soon the site will be the home to everything related to MOTW, from world premieres of the webisodes to all the news with the full length movie and everything in between. Of course, once the site is up, the blog site here will change its focus as well, but it will still play a vital role online.

I'm also looking into launching an official MOTW page on Facebook as well, probably around the time the new site launches, if not sooner. As for Twitter, right now that's not a focus because I'm not a subscriber to that social site. However, I may reconsider if there's enough of an interest to put MOTW on Twitter.

That's the latest for now. Stay tuned for future updates.

No comments: