3/13/2008

Status Update: News on Upcoming WebSeries Projects

Hey there.


Wanted to keep you updated on some behind the scenes dealings with MOTW: The WebSeries.


-First, work will begin sometime next week on Brad Fish's episode. This one, which I told you before, is on the fast track and more than likely will be the second episode released sometime in April. I'll keep you posted.


-Second, had a good chat earlier this week with Michael Rhudy, who's planning an episode to be released later in the summer. I just read the latest draft of the script, based on an idea I gave him and it's shaping up to be a good story. He hopes to begin casting on it soon.

-And lastly, Tim Vogt, who's working on a two-part episode for the webseries, sent me this screenshot of his project, which began production on Wednesday. this is top secret for now, but I can tell you this is a cool idea and you can expect a teaser from this very very soon. Click on the photo to really see this one. :)











There you go, things are happening behind the scenes with the webseries, which still looks to launch later on this month. Stay tuned.

No comments: