8/24/2007

Major News: Teaser Trailer Footage Is Done!!

Hey there.

Big news to report. Footage for the long delayed, long overdue teaser trailer for MOTW has been completed.

I don't want to give too much away for it just yet, but I can say that earlier this week, some last minute pickup shots were done to flesh out earlier material that has been shot.

With the footage now wrapped, I'm waiting on one last element: the music needed for the trailer and then I can begin to edit the footage. In fact I've already started working on a rough cut.

So it won't be long now before the teaser is finally released.

In other news, in case you've noticed the blog site has changed its look somewhat with a new header and an updated poster (with both listing its new release date of 2008) Special thanks once again goes to Bobby of Waveride Entertainment for making the changes.

I'm also looking into setting up a MySpace page as well as an official website for the movie, but the website probably won't be up till next year as we get closer to starting production.

That's the latest right now. But stay tuned as we get closer to the debut of the MOTW teaser!!

2 comments:

William Phelps said...

Awesome man! I cannot wait to see the teaser, if you need any help I'm here. Good luck on the teaser and the rest of the film, keep me posted!

~phelps

Tony Gardner said...

This is great!!news Bud, iv'e been so looking forward to this trailer, can't wait!. all the best.