4/30/2006

Status Update: Work on the Teaser and Scripts Continues

Hey there, thought I'd give a quick status report on where things stand right now.

-- Work is still being done on the long anticipated --and long-delayed-- teaser trailer. My friend David is still working on the effects part of the trailer, which is requiring a program he's testing out from what he tells me. So until he gets that worked out, again the teaser's on standby. I'd like to say I should have it ready to premiere sometime in May, but you never know with these things.

--I'm still working on the scripts, hopefully I'll have them all done in May. I'm still debating whether this will be a four-or-five part series. When I have everything written out and converted into a script, I should be able to know. I do want every episode to end with a cliff-hanger or a shocking moment, so we'll see.

--An official logo for the series should be revealed shortly. My newest online friend Bobby has agreed to help craft up a logo based on my ideas and once I see the finished product, I'll post it here.

--And lastly, we're still deliberating on the actual shooting dates, but it's looking more like the last week of July/first week of August will be the safe bet to shoot all of the first episode and perhaps some parts of the other episodes as well. I figure we'll meet up next summer to complete the other episodes of the series.

That's it for now. I'll have another update when there's more news to report.