3/14/2006

MOTW Status Update

Here's the latest on the MOTW mini-series.

-- I've got another friend signed up to help out with the project. My online friend Matt is expecting to help with anything, either behind the scenes or in front, or both. Thanks bud!!

-- Adam just sent out the next piece to the teaser trailer, the dialogue for the two-minute or so teaser. Still got a ways to go though before it's ready. Adam's going to do some pick up shots this week. I hope to add some extra footage this week as well. But the essential piece to the teaser: adding some special effects is up in the air. I've got a few leads, so we'll see if they play out for the teaser. If not, I have a back up plan in mind. But I really hope it doesn't come to that, cause I really want to use the special effects.

-- We're looking at two possible windows to shoot the first episode: either the last week of July or the last week of September. It could be one or the other, or it could be both. If both of those periods work out, then we can start on the other episodes of the series.

-- And lastly, sometime in the next week or two, I should be completing work on the next draft of the first episode. I've got some ideas on what I want to do, even have a title in mind. So once I get some free time set aside, I'll get around to finishing it up.

That's it for now. I'll have another update soon.

No comments: